Donner is a forest green with a silver shimmer.
Acquarella polish is a water base with a non-toxic, proprietary acrylic emulsion with ultra low residual monomer levels (< 0.1%), ensuring safety. Acquarella’s non toxic colorants are specially formulated using iron oxide pigments.
Acquarella nail polishes do NOT contain:
- Formaldehyde or formaldehyde-like derivatives
- Toluene, Ketones or any petrochemical solvents
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) or other phthalates
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Polyurethanes or Polyurethane film-formers
- Parabens or Camphor
- Mercury, Lead, FD&C or Coal Tar (Lake) products
- Gluten or wheat by-products
- Any aromatic hydrocarbons
Ingredients: Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. May contain: CI 77489 (CAS: 1345-25-1), CI 77492 (CAS: 51274-00-1), Mica (CAS: 12001-26-2), CI 77891 (CAS: 13463-67-7) and/or CI 77499.