Keto Cleanse is a nourishing pre-cleansing oil.
Granting yourself extra time to give your face some love can be truly transformational; and with Keto Cleanse's rich, buttery coconut aroma, the experience is truly intoxicating.
How does cleansing oil work? It begins with the basic chemistry principle of 'like dissolving like'. So, oil actually dissolves the excess oil that builds up on our skin throughout the day that clogs our pores. It's important to note that your skin naturally produces a type of oil itself, called sebum. This beneficial substance maintains our skin’s natural pH balance while also protecting and moisturizing.
This cleansing oil is essential oil free and will thoroughly remove unwanted congested oil and grime, while simultaneously moisturizing the skin and protecting it.
You'll be happy to know that the Keto Cleanse is truly great for every skin type. From normal skin to severe acne, everyone can benefit from cleansing with this uniquely awesome blend.
Please note: due to the nature of the amazing natural oils in Keto Cleanse, you may find that it slightly solidifies when the bottle gets cold. This is normal! Simply run your bottle under hot (but not boiling) water, or place it (with the cap on) in a container of hot water for a couple minutes, give a shake, and it will restore back to it's normal fluid state.
1. Begin with a dry face. Take about a quarter sized amount of Keto Cleanse and apply it evenly over your whole face, neck and eye area, right on top of makeup and/or sunscreen.
2. Start at the chin and work your way up around the mouth, jaw, cheeks, eye area and end up at the forehead, using small circular motions to massage the cleansing oil deeply into your skin.
3. You can incorporate the same kind of movements you use when using a normal cleanser. However, this cleansing massage should take about two to three minutes if possible, so really take the time to massage the oil in across the face. Note that using this cleansing oil to massage your skin ALSO helps promote blood circulation and lymph drainage, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, softens pores to help decongest the skin, as well as the fact that this process is incredibly relaxing.
4. Wet a washcloth or ideally your Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge with hot water (you want it to be steamy and warm, but not scalding) and press it against your face. Hold it against your face for a minute, to steam and activate the oils. Breathe deep, then buff away thoroughly.
5. After making sure surface grime is removed, you can follow with Graydon's Face Foam or Aloe Milk Cleanser.
6. It does take some getting used to, but if you are doing it right your skin will be so happy! Give it a try. Your face will thank you.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride (MCT) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Butyrum (ghee)
Let's be friends?
Share your email below and we'll keep you posted the latest deets on promotions, new products and helpful hints from our blog. Promise!