This antioxidant serum is jam packed with skin-loving ingredients. These antioxidant-rich superfoods offer your face a nutrient dense, anti-aging boost which are naturally high in linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid, carotenoids, tocotrienols and tocopherols (the natural isomers of Vitamin E) and a rich source of the essential fatty acids your skin needs to thrive, not just survive! Happily, Graydon's Superfood Antioxidant Serum is well-suited to a wide range of skin types.
For Best Results: Apply 3-4 drops onto your fingers, and gently sweep the serum onto your freshly cleansed face, neck and décolleté. For extra hydration follow with moisturizer and a spritz of Graydon's Face Food Mineral Mist to maximize absorption. If you’re short on time, you can simply add a pump into your favourite moisturizer or use on its own.
Eyes: Used sparingly, The antioxidant Serum works wonderfully to treat and protect the delicate area under and around your eyes. Lightly dot a half pump above the cheek bones and at the edge of the temples or blend it with your day or night cream.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadow-foam) Seed Oil (1), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil (2), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (1), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil (3), Lycium Barbarum Seed Oil (4), Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (5), Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil (6), Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil (7), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil (8), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil (9), Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil (10), Crocus Sativus Meristem Cell Extract (11), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (12), Tocopherol(12), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil (13), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil (14), Limonene
1. Ultralight, highly absorbent oil that easily penetrates
2. Rich in euric acid, kale oil helps soften your skin
3. Assists in calming problematic skin
4. Goji oil containing vitamins & over 19 amino acids to help guard your skin from free-radical damage
5. Sacha Inchi oil with tocopherols to help even skin tone & reduce the appearance of scarring
6. Source of Vitamin B3 & zinc from chia seed to help counter congested and enlarged pores
7. Nature’s most potent antioxidant to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
8. High content of alpha linolenic acid & phytosterols to help combat a parched complexion
9. Protects skin from environmental stressors
10. Prickly pear oil loaded with Vitamin E, K, and flavonoids to brighten complexion and firm skin
11. Vitamin rich stem cells from the saffron flower to reduce the appearance of redness & hydrate skin
12. Natural preservative
13. Assists in reducing the appearance of acne scars
14. Known as neroli, this aromatic orange flower blossom is uplifting and rejuvenating
Let's be friends?
Share your email below and we'll keep you posted the latest deets on promotions, new products and helpful hints from our blog. Promise!